Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bryce - 7 months

Another month has gone by. It's January 15th and Bryce is now 7 months old!
New things over the past month:
* Two new bottom teeth.
* Sitting very well on his own. While playing he is almost always sitting.
* Eating solids like a champ! So far he has liked everything I have given him!
* Sleeping in his crib in his room. He's given me a few full nights of sleep! Bedtime is 7:30pm.
* Says "ma ma" especially if someone else is holding him and he sees me in the room. Also babbling a lot "ba ba ba."
* Starting to notice some separation anxiety. Cries when he sees me leave the room and when I return. He's still good about letting others hold him.

He likes:
* being tossed in the air by Daddy.
* watching Addie.
* eating/nursing.
* sitting and playing with toys.

He dislikes:
* putting a winter coat on.
* being put in his car seat.
* having his mouth wiped up after eating.

He still smiles at everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment