Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pickle Palooza!

Yesterday Addie was so excited about the Pickle Palooza and was talking about it all day. I was able to catch a clip of it on video :)

Today was full of Pickle Palooza fun! Addie, Bryce & I started the day off with a little 5K run. This was Bryce's first time riding in a race and Addie's second. We were able to snag a picture with the pickle before the race began :)

The race went great. Despite pushing a stroller, I ran one of the fastest 5Ks I've run! All the excitement of the race pushed me to go faster, and I was trying to keep up with the other double stroller runner right in front of me :)

Addie re-hydrating after a 3.1 mile ride. Love the hand on the hip stance :)

After the race we headed back to the SUV and ate our lunch in the shade in the back :) Next up was walking in the Pickle Parade with Stroller Strides.

Hanging out before we lined up for the parade.



Bryce got a little nap in while waiting for the parade to begin.

 Addie made herself quite comfortable :)

Stroller Striders lined up for the parade...

We were right behind the horses...notice the "pickle poop" sign ;)

Still waiting for the parade to get moving!

 Managed to get him to keep this hat on long enough for a picture :)

The Pickle Queens :)

Waving to everyone in the parade...



It was a fun day. Addie and Bryce both went to bed early, and I'm about to too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment